Building Services (Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Services) link modern technologies with Clients’ needs in respect of air conditioning, lighting, power, fire alarm systems, above ground drainage, water and heating and cooling systems and data.
Building services are now an important science and Hartigan view the challenge of designing environmentally friendly, sustainable and economically sound buildings with a sense of enthusiasm and pride. Our experienced and motivated Building Services team have been involved in various projects in Jersey and the UK for many years. Being based locally enables our engineers to understand the influences and operational constraints of the island. They have an extensive working knowledge of Design & Build, Fast Track Design, Construction Design & Management, Environmental Design and Intelligent Buildings.
Examples of Mechanical and Electrical Services:
- Hot and cold water services
- Central heating/cooling plant
- Gas drenching systems
- Electrical distribution services
- Small power services
- Emergency lighting
- Internal and external lighting systems
- Fire detection/alarm systems
- Kitchen/smoke extract systems
- Commissioning in compliance with current legislation and regulations